Please select your location
Access Your Utah Traffic Accident Report Today
Please select the region based on the county where your accident occurred from the list or image below.
Have you been in a traffic accident in Utah? Accident Report can connect you with the right attorneys to help you.
Utah Crash Reports
Crash reports set out what happened in a car accident. They confirm, for example, the date and time of the crash and how many cars were involved. They can also explain who caused the accident and what the road conditions were like at the time of the accident.
All of these details can help you make an insurance claim more quickly and effectively.
Why You Need an Accident Report in Utah
There are a few reasons why you should have an accident report in Utah.
- You might need a report from law enforcement officers before you can file an insurance claim.
- If you’re hurt in the crash, the report can help prove who is to blame. You might be able to claim compensation.
- Accessing your report speeds up the claims process in many cases.
Simply select your county from the dropdown menu to get started.
Accessing Your Utah Traffic Accident Report
Ready to get a copy of your traffic report? Follow these simple steps.
- First, select your Utah county from the dropdown menu. If you don’t see your county, don’t worry. Simply select the nearest county to yours.
- Once you’ve selected the county, click “Submit”.
- On the next page, complete the simple contact form. We need a few details, such as your name and the accident date, to find your report.
- If you didn’t cause the crash, select “Yes” from the “Yes” or “No” options. We can arrange for a personal injury lawyer to evaluate your case – it won’t cost you anything!
- Click “Find My Accident Report”. We’ll get to work locating your Utah accident report.
- Wait for your report to land in your inbox. We do not email reports to people. Nor do we acquire them. The attorney (our client) is the one who will help them should they request it.
It really is that easy to get your traffic accident report. Don’t delay – get your report and start your claims process today.
Free, No-Obligation Access
Car accidents are stressful. You have enough to worry about without the stress of obtaining a crash report. That’s why Accident Records makes it quick and easy for you to get your paperwork – and it’s free. Again, we do not send any reports to accident victims. Only through the use of our clients (attorneys) are they able to get that assistance.
You’re not obliged to use any of our other services to access your report. However, if you need help from a personal injury attorney or doctor in Utah, we can arrange this for you. We’re here to make life easier for accident victims – please contact us if you need further assistance.
Contact Us for More Information
Do you need extra help with your crash report? Accident Records can help. Our experienced team will walk you through the steps to follow. We’ll answer any questions you have and help you get your report as quickly as possible.
Don’t wait around for law enforcement to issue your crash report. Take control of the situation – download a copy of your report today. Just select your county and click “Submit”.