Get Car Accident Reports Online
Do you need help finding a car accident report? Don’t struggle with the search anymore. Instead, let us help you find your report with ease.
Finding car crash reports can be complex. But at Auto Accident Report, we know where to look for any car accident police report. We do the hard work for you, so you can focus on recovering and moving forward.
Try our accident report lookup service for free. There’s no obligation. Reach out to us for help finding a crash report online – you have nothing to lose!
Discover how to access your accident report
and get a FREE professional consultation
Vehicle Accident Reports
Your crash report is invaluable if you’re in a vehicle involved in a road accident. The police officer’s report contains vital information, including their opinion on who caused the crash. The report describes:
- Time, date, and location of the accident
- Driver(s) involved in the accident
- Property damage
- Injuries or fatalities
- Citations issued by attending officers e.g. for a DUI
You’re normally required to report a crash if there are any injuries or significant property damage. But making the report is only the first step. You need a copy of your report to:
- Make an insurance claim
- File a personal injury lawsuit
You must also check your report is accurate – or else it could ruin your claim! We’re here to help you get a copy of your report, and move your case forward.
DMV Accident Reports
If there are injuries and/or property damage, you should report the crash to the DMV. We can answer questions about filing a report, and help you obtain a copy of any report made.
Police Report for Car Accidents
Whether the state patrol, highway patrol, or local police attended the scene, they’ll all complete a report. And it’s our job to locate that report for you so you can focus on progressing your claim(s).
Why Choose Auto Accident Report?
Auto Accident Report takes the stress out of finding crash reports. We use our network – and experience – to find any crash report quickly.
- No obligation: There’s no charge for submitting your details and discovering where your report is. You’re not obliged to pay for any service, so why not start today?
- 24/7 service: Accidents don’t wait, so neither do we. Our form is online 24/7, 365 days a year for your convenience.
- Friendly team: Have questions? Our experienced team wants to help! No question is too complex – reach out to us if you need any assistance.
- Legal assistance: Do you need a personal injury attorney? Let us connect you to an experienced accident lawyer!
- Medical help: If you need medical advice for your injuries, we can connect you to a practitioner.
Remember, there’s no obligation. Simply input your details and look up your report!
We help people find accident reports online every day, and all they have to do at that point is access them.
How Our Car Accident Report Lookup Service Works
We know that finding crash reports online can be complicated. Where do you look? And how do you obtain a copy of your report?
When you’re dealing with a car or motorcycle accident, the last thing you need is the extra stress of finding a crash report. That’s why we’re here. We do the searching for you.
- We use the details you provide to quickly locate your report.
- Once we find your report, we explain how you can access it.
- If you need help accessing accident reports online, we’re only a call or email
Contacting local law enforcement or highway patrol is time consuming. There are often procedural delays. But we save you time, and it’s free to use our service, so why wait? Try out our accident report lookup service today!
Select Your State
Select the state your accident occured in
Select Your County
Select the county your accident occured in
Fill in the Form
Fill out our form with your details
Your Accident Report
Discover how to access your accident report
Speak to a Professional
Get help from an accident professional
Find Your Location
Have you recently been involved in an accident? Whether it’s a pedestrian accident or car crash, you should have an accident report. Below is your first step towards obtaining your report – and moving forward.
It’s easy to use our online form. Simply use the dropdown menu below to start the process.
- Before you begin, make sure you have some basic details to hand. These include the date, time, and location of the accident. It’s also helpful to have your insurance information and car details e.g. license plate number ready.
- Then, use the dropdown menu below. Input your details to look up your accident report online.
- Once our team receives your request, we’ll locate your report as soon as we can.
- We will then provide information on how to access your vehicle accident report. This information is delivered straight to your inbox for your convenience.
- If you need a personal injury attorney, we can match you with an experienced lawyer.
Ready to try our free, no-obligation service? Submit your details below!
Discover how to access your accident report today